Per Salesforce Blog:
Want to know how the best salespeople do it? We asked a range of sales experts—including Salesforce’s network of talented guest authors, influencers, and our own sales employees — for their best sales tips. We then rounded up these genius tips in a new e-book, 100 Sales Tips for 2016. We asked sales experts for their #1 sales tip. Here’s what they said in this @Salesforce Blog post http://sforce.co/249OWBA
Just part of the piece is here… click through to read more. Jill Rowley’s commentary in the screen capture below (“It’s not just who you know, but what you know about who you know. Use social networks like LinkedIn and Twitter to learn about your buyers’ interests, skills, experience, common connections, shared groups, education, and circle of influence.” Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist & Startup Advisor in case it’s a bit tough to see) is more important than ever if you’re genuinely going to provide value in a customized, consultative way to prospects and customers.
New Year’s Resolutions for Word Nerds
Below you’ll find GrammarBook.com’s New Year’s resolutions for self-appointed guardians of the English language. We language cops need our own code of ethics to protect us from ourselves and shield others from our self-righteousness.
The Stickler’s Ten Commandments for 2016
1) Thou shalt proofread. Proofreading your work is a dying art—but why is that? Do we really think that everything we write is effortlessly perfect on the first try?
2) No correcting someone’s informal correspondence. If you get an email that says, “We just want whats our’s,” stifle that impulse to respond with a dissertation on apostrophes. Maybe your correspondent is just kidding around—or didn’t proofread.
3) … And casual conversation gets a lot of leeway too. Language purists ought to ease off when people are just relaxing and making small talk. No one ever mistook a Super Bowl bash for a summit conference.
4) No using fancy words when simpler ones will do. A barrage of big words is impressive the way a mesomorph bench pressing six hundred pounds is impressive.
5) Always look it up. Twenty-first century technology makes it quick and painless to look up words like mesomorph. But for whatever reason, most people just won’t do it.
6) No correcting strangers. Grownups are so touchy nowadays.
7) Do correct your kids’ grammar. It’s not belittling if you do it right; they may even thank you someday. The English they hear all the time—from their peers, the media, even some teachers—sets a horrid example. Good English deserves equal time.
8) … But keep it private. Never give grammar lectures within earshot of innocent bystanders or service animals.
9) No excuses when you slip. We all make mistakes. If you’re nailed red-handed, don’t try to wiggle out of it.
10) Know what you’re talking about. Here is something your English teacher never told you: the rules change. So before you cry foul, how do you know you’re right? There are many myths about “proper” English floating around.
A century ago, contact as a verb was banned in polite society, and anyone who said, “I will contact you soon” was dismissed as a philistine. In the 1970s, hopefully was considered a ghastly vulgarity, and anyone who said, “Hopefully, the disco won’t be too crowded tonight” could be ostracized from the cool crowd. Today, no one has a problem with contact or
hopefully … but you may find yourself ostracized for saying “disco.”
Medicinal crops have already been curing different problems inhuman being from the time immemorial. Allopathic drugs often present unwanted effects or damaging result but herbs are better and easy to access. The herbal remedies are cheap as compared to allopathic medications. Sciatica is really a widespread condition by…Healing crops have been curing numerous problems in human being from your time immemorial. Allopathic drugs sometimes exhibit unwanted effects or unfavorable influence but herbs are easy to access and better. The herbal products are not superior when compared with allopathic medications. The discomfort is just known by the victim although sciatica is a common condition by its name.
Sciatica is an unbearable discomfort while in the butt which may extend into the thighs. For recovering this illness, traditional healers in India training and utilize few therapeutic crops. I’ll identify handful of them. SIGNS OF SCIATICA strong discomfort in buttocks region and along the nerve; numbness and Pain ; Muscle weakness influencing jogging. DESCRIPTION OF FEW HERBS FOUND IN SCIATICA 1. NAME: Abrus precatorius Linn.
HOUSEHOLD: Fabaceae BRITISH NAME: Jaquirity HINDI TITLE: Ratti EXPLANATION: A twiner paripinnate element leaves, with pink plants or pale crimson; Pamphlets 10-20 sets, reverse, linear square, membranous. The ache is relieved by uSED IN SCIATICA: Seed extract used within the bodypart that is uncomfortable. 60- 180 seeds are consumed for the preparation of extract. Whole plant extract relives the disorder that is nervous. Seeds of the crops are analgesic. For minimizing the pain leaves killed with Allium sativum is used to the damaged location. Immediate usage of seed often causes Seeds must be boiled in cow- before using it, dairy.
After ripping off it, it ought to be washed in boiled water. Vegetables Iso, Lupeol acetate Gallic acid, Orientin – orientin, Leuteolin, Kaempferol, Taxalbumin, Alkaloid abrin. OTHER USES: – Leaves of the seed blended with mister is superior in Laryngitis. – 5 origin boiled in dairy is fond of infertile guy. -Bright leprosy is healed with all the place mixed with roots of Plumbago zeylanica’s leaf extract.
– growth is offered if the extract of full seed is employed over the crown. – Fresh extract of root the vegetable is not bad in cough. 2. LABEL: Allium sativum Linn. HOUSEHOLD: Liliaceae ENGLISH TITLE: Garlic HINDI TITLE: Lahsun DESCRIPTION: A small herb with half bulb; leaves bloom white over a umbel that is globose, level grasslike. USED IN SCIATICA: Lamp contains a vital fat where compounds like Allyl and disulphide – propyl disulphide exist.
Dry buds of Allium sativum is not bad in Sciatica. 40 sprouts of the vegetable is boiled in 4 water. Extract is prepared and fond of clients of Sciatica. It’s adviced that the individual suffering from Sciatica must intake 4 sprouts of garlic daily in the morning. It eliminates the ache.
Extract of lamp blended with leaf relives pain. Juice of the leaves combined with Mentha (Mentha arvensis) fat cures pain. Light contain: Allyl disulphide, Allyl – propyl disulphide, Poly sulphide. Allicin (antibacterial): Allicetion- I and Allicetion- II (antibiotics). OTHER USES: – Bulbs receive before supper in temperature – Bulb taken with luke-warm water in the morning products diabetes. – Lamp extract is wonderful for center and fond of patients who’ve suffered strokes.
– It is great in Laryngitis. – 10-20 drops of lamp blended in dairy is presented in viruses. – Entire plant is great in cough. – Lamp fried in delicious fat is superior in earache. – Lights destroyed and fried in Mustard oil is wonderful for curing other skin issues along with boils, itches. – It treatments worm.
– 10gm light mixed with Ghee and Sweetie is good for health and fitness. 3. TITLE: Nyctanthes arbor-tristis Linn. FAMILY: Oleaceae ENGLISH NAME: Shrub of Sorrow Jasmine HINDI TITLE: Harshringar EXPLANATION: little tree or A large shrub, seldom 20-30 feet high. Leaves hard reverse, flowers fragrant, tastes nasty. USE IN SCIATICA: Bark of the seed is in treating sciatica useful. Extract of the bark utilized and is prepared over the areas that were uncomfortable.
The pain is relieved by cold extract of the seed Karpur that is mixed. Decoction of leaf mixed with Garlic and Cinnamon is applied in sciatica. Leaves and Stalk Include: Beta- sitosterol, acidity that is Nyctanthic, Iridoid Linocetric etc. USES: – extract is superior in dandruff. – Leaf extract is granted in viruses. – Bark of the plant is great in other along with cough respiratory ailments.
– Vegetables are employed on bald head. It promotes regeneration of hair. – 5 gm bark powder added in betel leaf (Pot) is given 3-4 times each day to individuals of Asthma. – In serious temperature, leaf extract blended with ginger extract and darling is said to not be bad. – Leaf extract is purgative for infants.
4. LABEL longum Linn. HOUSEHOLD: Piperaceae ENGLISH NAME: Long Pepper HINDI NAME: Pipar, Badee Peepar EXPLANATION: A thin under plant, rooting or coming below, offices rambling, root is thick and erect, leaves tastes acrid. USE IN SCIATICA: Bark of the seed is in recovering sciatica, useful. Extract of the bark is organized and applied on the parts that were unpleasant.
The discomfort is relieved by lukewarm extract of the seed Karpur that is combined. Decoction of leaf mixed with Cinnamon is employed in sciatica. Leaves Beta- sitosterol Iridoid Linocetric etc. USES: – Leaf extract is excellent in dandruff. – Leaf extract is presented in worms.
– Bark of the vegetable is not bad in cough and other respiratory disorders. – Vegetables are utilized on bald head. It stimulates regeneration of hair. – 5 gm bark powder added in betel leaf (Pan) is presented 3-4 times a-day to patients of Asthma. – In severe fever, leaf extract honey and blended with ginger extract is said to be excellent. 5.
NAME longa Linn. HOUSEHOLD: Zingiberaceae ENGLISH TITLE: Turmeric HINDI TITLE: Haldi DESCRIPTION: An herb about 2-3 feet large with rhizomes of yellow-orange color inside. Tuber thick round, leaf petioled that is large; blossom in compound spikes, yellow. USE IN SCIATICA: Rhizome of the plant is smashed and combined with sativum and Piper longum. This combo is used over the affected portion. Rhizome includes: turmeric oil, Effective curcumin substance, terpenoides etc. OTHER USES: – 5 rhizome powder boiled to remedy cough and frosty and added in milk.
– Rhizome powder used on the skin and mixed with butter to remedy wounds and ringworm. – It’s great in diabetes. Aday rhizome dust blended with fruit dust of honey and Emblica officinalis is offered thrice. – Rhizome is chewed in cough. – Rhizome extract will work for eyes. 2-3 drops of extract is put into eyes to remedy eye ailments that were related that were numerous. – Rhizome of the plant and roots of Aloe vera are crushed together and used over the breasts.
It eliminates discomfort in breasts. – Curd and rhizome of the vegetable is provided in nausea. – It’s not bad for eliminating swelling of muscles. YOGA- PROPOSED FOR SCIATICA: Headstand Anantasana Malasana. REPUTATION: I’m not ungrateful Amaravati School for his support, to Dr MK Rai, Division of Biotechnology.
I must acknowledge Bangalore for encouragement, Skip S Reddy. REFERRALS: 1. Ayurved ka Pran: Vanoshadi Vigyan, Ved Mata Gayatri Trust Book (2003). 2. Flowers of Patalkot by Dr Deepak Acharya (in Media) 3. Medical plants of chhindwara by Dr Deepak Acharya (2003)
Try the regional dialect quiz from PBS: http://www.pbs.org/speak/seatosea/americanvarieties/map/map.html